Goldstein, Tanen & Trench, P.A.
One Biscayne Tower
Two South Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33131
Stacey Trien has been an associate with the firm since 2006. She handles all types of commercial litigation, including corporate, partnership, real estate, employment, and contract disputes.
She also represents clients in state and federal appeals.
Stacey came to the firm with a diverse background in several areas of civil litigation. She attended law school at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C., from which she graduated in 2002. During law school, she held an internship with the U.S. Department of Labor, Plan Benefits Security Division, where she assisted attorneys with the litigation of pension and health insurance issues arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). Having initially been admitted to the Maryland Bar, Stacey began her legal career in the D.C. area as an associate with a boutique law firm specializing in employment litigation. She represented employees and employers in a variety of employment related disputes.
Stacey obtained her Florida Bar license in February 2004. She previously worked as an associate with Fowler White Burnett, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, where she represented insurance companies and their insureds in civil litigation throughout the State of Florida.
Areas of Practice:
- 100% Business & Commercial Litigation and Appeals
- Florida, 2004
- Maryland, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2006
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia, 2002, J.D.
- University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, 1998, B.A. Honors: Cum Laude Honors: Dean’s List, Graduated with honors for thesis on the welfare to work provisions of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996. Major: English, Minor: Political Science
- New York, New York
- Shiver v. Wharton, 9 So.3d 687 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009).